Saturday 17 May 2014

Mango Shake


This recipe includes one of my favorite ingredients- Milk. I know kids who have hated milk but I was one of those kids who was extremely fond of milk. I am still very fond of milk and its products too be it paneer, yoghurt, cream, butter or cheese. I really have no control over my appetite when it comes to my favourite things. So I can drink many glasses of milk at one go. My mother tells me that both my brother and I wouldn't go to sleep if we weren't given our dose of milk. That was long back and we luckily had our own cows at home. I can vouch that nothing is better, healthier and tastier than milk from your own household. So for this recipe I have paired mango and milk to create the classic mango shake.

Mango Shake

Serves : 2 persons




Ingredients:

Mango pulp- 1 mango (I used Bainganpalli variety)
Milk- 2 glass (chilled)
Sugar- 4 tbsp
Ice cubes- 6

Procedure: Take milk, mango pulp and sugar in the mixer. Pulse it well for 5-6 times till the sugar and mango pulp is dissolved and the milk appears thick. Now pour the mango shake in glasses and give it a final touch with 3 ice cubes in each glass.

Note : The mango I used weren't sweet so I ended by adding sugar. So if your mango is sweet enough you can omit sugar altogether.


No comments:

Post a Comment