Saturday 17 May 2014

Mango sweet lassi


In my home town two things are very prominent during summer, one is lassi and the other is mango. A lassi in the evening (actually whenever you feel like) and mangoes after meal times becomes a kind of regular feature to beat the exhausting heat. So, I have taken lassi and mangoes to create thissweet refreshing drink.

Mango sweet lassi

Serves : 2 persons



Ingredients :

Mango pulp- 1 mango (I used Bainganpalli variety)
Curd- 2 glass (chilled)
Sugar- 3 tbsp
Ice cubes- 8
Water- 2 tbsp

Procedure: Take curd, mango pulp, sugar and water in the mixer. Pulse it well for 5-6 times till the sugar and mango pulp is dissolved and the curd gives a frothy appearance. Now pour the lassi in glasses and give it a final touch with 3-4 ice cubes in each glass.


Note : The mango I used weren't sweet so I ended up adding sugar. So if your mango or mangoes are sweet enough you can omit sugar altogether. 

No comments:

Post a Comment